Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meditrina

Salt Lake City was a wonderful time as always! I must share with you a new favorite spot... Meditrina, a casual and artistic small plate and wine bar (also known as "tapas"). My mom's name is Trina and when she heard of it a few months back, she had to try it. Lucky for us, my mom has great taste in food.

We got to Meditrina as soon as they opened (11:30am). I love having the option of sitting outside, so we grabbed a table on the patio and skimmed the menu. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, with a cute name tag made from Scrabble pieces. Come to find out, an old friend was one of the Chefs and this even more so put my experience over the top. Between the three of us, we split 5 exquisite small plates and 2 desserts, the perfect amount and a great combination of eclectic and tasteful food.




click to make bigger!



First, we started with the Basilico



Second, we ordered the Patatas Bravas



Undoubtedly, I had to try the Parmesan Bruléed Artichoke



My mom then insisted on the Grilled Granny Smith Salad



And a Cheese and Fruit Plate



Lastly, two orders of the Bruléed Bananas with Nutella Mousse





Thanks mom!




Location: 1394 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
(across the street-southwest-of the ballpark)

2 comments: