Just made this quick, healthy, delicious (and vegan!) snack.
What you will need:
1/2 bag thawed edamame
1 lemon (or lime)
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoon crushed garlic (or fresh minced!)
4 tablespoon soy sauce
note: I eyeball how much butter, garlic and soy sauce I use because I really like all three.
1. Cut lemon in half, use whole half to squeeze juice into pan and cut the other half into slices.
2. Add butter, squeezed lemon juice, edamame, and garlic in a frying pan, on high heat.
3. Add soy sauce and turn to medium-high heat.
4. After stirring/flipping for a few minutes, add slices of the half lemon.
5. Continue stirring/flipping.