Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gigi's Cupcakes

Hello everyone, I just got home from Las Vegas and wanted to quickly share with you a cupcakery I visited while I was there. Gigi's has some deliciously scrumptious cupcakes, each one decorated entirely differently with a heap of frosting on top! Their menu has a picture, including the description of each one, as well as their daily menu that shows which cupcakes they have each day. The prices are $3.50 each, but I'd say they are worth it. Definitely something worth indulging once in a while.

My mom got Birthday Surprise (white cake with fluffy buttercream frosting and colorful sprinkles) and I got Scarlett's Red Velevet (red velvet cake with a vanilla filling, topped with cream cheese frosting, a white chocolate heart and red sugar crystals). After scraping off about half the frosting on top, these cupcakes were delicious! I've never had filling inside of a red velvet cupcake, and that vanilla filling really put it over the top. Kudos!


click to make bigger!









Location: 1150 E Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
as well as: AL, CO, GA, IN, KY, MS, TN and TX

No comments:

Post a Comment