Thursday, October 4, 2012

salt city summer

After updating the other day about my most recent trip to Salt Lake, I came to the realization that I'd forgotten to post the photos from my trip home in June. If anything, this blog is a place for me to look back at my travels, all the wonderful food I had the privilege of eating and a time capsule of memories I'll always cherish.







my grama, the beekeeper



sauteed mushrooms with farm egg, potato sticks, parsley and garlic [copper onion]

shoshito peppers [copper onion]







the biggest breakfast burrito [jessie jeans cafe]

a little hike up adams canyon







grilled artichoke hearts with wild arugula and shallot vinaigrette [vinto]

margherita pizze







the perfect breakfast sandwich [sages cafe]

tigers blood italian ice from gay pride festival







avocado toast and soy vanilla latte [rose establishment]

drunk franny and i











pomodoro salmon: spaghettini, plum tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil and evoo [trio]

liquid nitrogen ice cream with my mama [sub zero]

vegan biscuits and gravy + tofu scramble [vertical diner]





No comments:

Post a Comment