Friday, December 16, 2011

Foodie Friday: Spicy Soy Sauce Aioli

I'm always up for trying new aioli's, dips and sauces to eat with my artichokes... I found a close version of this one while searching the #artichoke tag on Instagram and it was surprisingly really delicious!

What you will need:

Mayo
Soy sauce
Lemon juice
Cayenne pepper



Directions:

In a small bowl or dipping dish add two heaping scoops of mayo, a generous pour of soy sauce, a small squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne pepper (more or less depending on how spicy you like it!).





I can't really describe how it tastes without simply telling you that you just have to try it!

2 comments:

  1. I have to try that. I love soy sauce! I always buy the big jugs of it at Costco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so delicious! Can you believe I'd never had an artichoke - of the fresh/steamed variety, until this past Summer? I've got some making up for lost time to do :)

    Every recipe or food item I see just has me drooling right now.

    ReplyDelete