Friday, September 2, 2011

Foodie Friday: Green beans

Green beans are an absolute necessity on Thanksgiving and works wonderfully as a side to dish to a lot of meals. I love love them!

After seeing Angela's rendition of cold green beans, I had to try something similar myself so I grabbed some like ingredients from around my somewhat empty cupboards and voila!

Hers:



1. White wine vinegar
2. Sugar
3. Soy sauce
4. Sesame seeds
5. Chilled

Mine:



1. Sugar
2. Soy sauce
3. Rice vinegar
4. Partially chilled
(I was too excited and hungry to let them cool completely)

2 comments:

  1. Green beans are a necessity to, just, daily life. I love them. I have several big bags that my boyfriend's grandma brought over the other day, in fact. So I'll probably have to try this recipe.

    http://ittybittyampersand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks delicious! just found your blog through some other ladies :) new follower

    ReplyDelete