Monday, February 21, 2011

link love v.2



First and foremost, I have seen this back to the future project cycling through the internet lately and it is truly brilliant. Photographer Irina Werning recreates childhood photos and does an incredible job at doing so.

Miss Yvonne Nicole made some fabulous looking raspberry cheesecake cupcakes that I can't wait to try!

My mom sent me this Awareness Test video back in 2008 and I re-watched it the other night while going through old emails. Definitely funny, you should try it!

Just scrolling through the world's scariest bridges gives me anxiety. I don't do very well with heights, so crossing almost any of these would be a nightmare for me.

How many of you have tried phyllo (aka fillo) dough pizza? Here is a yummy recipe for Phyllo Pizza with feta, basil and tomatoes.

I won my very first giveaway! I cannot wait for this lovely necklace from blessed bee to come in the mail!

These shots from the Zombie Walk in Paris are quite impressive.

I'm sure you've all seen it before, but damn you auto correct is hilarious!

Jon and I have been wanting this pup (or one just like him) so badly for some time now. Can we have him already???

This vintage wedding is so beautiful! I love everything about it.

I will take any and all of these prints by Charmaine Olivia.

3 comments: