Friday, February 18, 2011

Foodie Friday: Dunkin Donuts

With Jon being from Boston, Dunkin Donuts is kind of a big deal. Since Las Vegas is the only place on this side of the country that has DD locations, whenever we pass through or visit it goes without saying that a Dunkin stop is in order.





I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so for those of you like me, I would recommend their iced coffee. I believe (from lurking behind the counter) it is 1/2 coffee, 1/2 half and half and two scoops of sugar; sounds like a lot, but it's really just perfect.





Dunkin doesn't just have donuts, they also have bagels! I'm a bagel fanatic and since I don't eat a lot of sugary foods for breakfast, their plain bagel with cream cheese hits the spot.





Also, I need this shirt:



7 comments:

  1. girl! you need to come to brooklyn and have a donut!!!! and much much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about there, but I know the DDs my boyfriend used to work at has some DELICIOUS biscuits. With just butter, they're absolutely excellent.
    And I'm not a coffee drinker either, really, but I have a fondness for their caramel iced lattes. They make me hyper, though. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would kill for some DD lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lalalalalalalala (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooooooooooooo yummmyy (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA'LL ARE AWESOMEEEE !!!!

    ReplyDelete