Saturday, August 20, 2011

take five

My apologies for the unintentional break these past two weeks, I've been overwhelmed with working since recovering from my lingering sickness (that is finally dissipating 23 days later) and finding a new apartment.

We can all let out a big, deep breath because I FOUND A STUDIO. After a very long and tireless search and many apartment viewings later, I have found a place for my fancy switchplates and myself to call home.







Follow my daily happenings on Instagram (user: mylittleartichoke)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is such a great feeling when you finally find a place to live!!

    Send me your new address when you have a moment. I am overdue in sending you something :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those switchplates are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome switch-plates! Good thing you found a home for them and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ainsley, i hope you are doing good these days. i'm sorry about the circumstances that have required the long search. i know how exhausting/frustrating/stressful it is. i am SO happy you found a place, and i wish you the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found a place. Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finding a new place. Your switchplates are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love these. and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete