Friday, August 5, 2011

Foodie Friday: Veg-N-Out (part 2)

When I started writing this entry I had totally forgot that almost exactly one year ago I wrote this one. I still stand by every word I said and would like to add that I had such a superb salad last week that I had to come back and write a Foodie Friday about this place.

The first day I started feeling sick I went out for a healthy dinner at Veg-N-Out. I got the Fresh Mozzarella Salad with a side of potato wedges. Even though there was a small caterpillar friend on my lettuce that I noticed near the end, I had zero complaints. The mozzarella and tomatoes were fresh, full of flavor, topped with the perfect amount of salt, pepper and homemade berry balsamic dressing. The garlic bread was toasted perfectly with chunks of flavorful garlic and herbs with the most delicious crunch. The potato wedges were fantastic and not a single one was left over!









Location: 3442 30th St. San Diego, California 92104
Neighborhood: between South Park and North Park

7 comments:

  1. hey!love veg-n-out!!
    my bestie works at muzita, its an ethiopian restaurant...have you ever been? i guess they have a ton of vegetarian options and everything is really tasty! she said if you go in on a monday night she'll "hook it up"...i dont know what that means but shes my most favorite person in the world and i'm sure she'll get you whatever she can. ;) if you haven't been you totally should go and tell meagan i sent you in! ;)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I actually live down the street from Muzita and I was looking at their menu online last night for the FIRST TIME. I've never had Ethiopian food and I've been so curious lately to try, so I will definitely have to now! What's your friends name, I wonder if I know her? Thanks Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! her name is meagan rae...i'm pretty sure you'd know if you know her...she's a memorable gal. its meant to be...you have to eat there now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks AMAZING I would love to go here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! I wish there were things like that near where I live.

    ReplyDelete