Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amarin Thai

I'm a big lover of thai food and Amarin Thai is the best in San Diego I've come across! I've been eating here for about three years and it really doesn't get much better. I love the location (in the heart of Hillcrest), the amount of spice is perfect (I usually get a 7 or 8), they have a wide variety of lunch specials, offer mangoes and sticky rice (my all time favorite thai dessert) and everything looks traditional from the decor to the servers wardrobe. I love the feel of coming here and I always get excited when someone picks Amarin for lunch or dinner.


Appetizer, Tofu Tod.


Gaprow and yellow curry, both delicious and full of flavor.

Location: 3843 Richmond Street San Diego, California 92103
Neighborhood: Hillcrest - just south of University Avenue

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, that looks so good. If I ever find myself in San Diego again, this place is absolutely on my list.

    ReplyDelete