Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Favorites

I can't believe it's already July! June came and went in the blink of an eye and my favorites are a little late, oops.


[click image to make bigger!]


adorable upcycled television cat beds from atomic attic :: babushka ring :: classic summer treat :: go big :: i would like one savannah cat please :: dream house :: nothing lasts forever (would love to give credit to the artist if anyone knows) :: newspaper nails :: apple :: bat pancakes! :: simba :: amazing cut out of a vogue cover :: must try for a delicious breakfast sandwich :: galaxy sunglasses :: grilled mac n cheese, yum :: scanning kitten paws


side note: everything without a link I either took myself or found via tumblr.
If they are your photos, please leave a comment, as I would love to give credit where it is due :)

4 comments:

  1. That babushka ring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe June is over either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, right?! Too bad it's so expensive! Haaaa.

    Amber Rose, and now it's almost the middle of July! Whaaaa?

    Sarah, I could seriously keep my lips and face pressed up to my kitties paws all day--love em!

    ReplyDelete