Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trader Joe's Blue Cheese Flatbread


My first observation was "Isn't it spelled Bleu?" Not in this case, Trader Joe's has once again made a stunning pizza (ahem, flatbread) with sharp and complex flavors of bleu cheeses, yum! Bleu cheeses are an acquired taste for sure, but this is a good start for those of you who want to step outside the box of mozzarella and cheddar.






Why does dark soda compliment pizza so well? But anyway, like a fat ass, I cut this bitch in half and ate the whole thing myself! That's what happens when you live with the pickiest person ever, but hey I'm not complaining. Happy eating!


more Trader Joe's posts here.

10 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love their flat breads, the mushroom one is divine. And I could easily eat the whole damn thing. I love these TJ posts. We usually shop there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ never disappoints! I love all their frozen things. I'm not a fan of Bleu cheese but I've never had it melted. Melted cheese is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm that looks so good! why the devil don't we have trader joe's in the UK?!?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! I too scarfed a frozen pizza last night. I agree with soda and pizza--I have to have a carbonated beverage when I eat pizza (either soda or beer, every time!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I don't know what trader joes's is, but I am pretty sure they should sponsor your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samboy, I'm not sure why Trader Joe's isn't located in the UK as the owners are from and live in Germany! But I do know that they own another store/chain over there, I'm just blanking on the name of them!

    Lisa, Trader Joe's is a grocery store chain, but most of their products are their own brand and they are insanely cheap! When you come to America, please look them up wherever you travel and visit one or two of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmm looks so good! I love bleu cheese. I totally agree, it's an acquired taste, I used to hate it before, even the smell of it. But now, I can't get enough! This looks amazing, I wish I could try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aldi! :)

    I may start writing them demanding letters! That, or move to the states....I think writing letters will be cheaper :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you check out Aldi, let me know how it is! Maybe even take pictures?! The Trader Joe's here have a lot of amazing artwork, it's awesome. Every little price tag, to big banners and walls.

    ReplyDelete