Monday, July 4, 2011

link love v.10



Every single pair of these adorable Mary Janes with felt faces by Em & Sprout belong on my feetsies.

The House of Mouse has a million darling felt mice and I want them all!

What would you grab if your house was burning? This blog shows you what others would save if it happened to them.

This shoe stretching tutorial was pretty awesome, although I have tiny feet and my problem is usually that the shoes don't run that small!

33 ways to stay creative.

Stumbled across this hilarious video on how keeping your fridge stocked will get you lots of women, right around the time I wrote my what's in my... fridge post.

The Pop Up Flash Bounce (PUFB) is genius as I don't have a balcony, back yard or much natural light in my apartment. I'm sure any photographer could use this and Diana's review could surely sell you on it.

Can't find your phone? Call it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that video. There are so many quotable times. The rant about the kool aid. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first discovered icantfindmyphone.com about a year ago and my life hasn't been the same since. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete