Monday, March 28, 2011

March Favorites


[click image to make bigger!]

beautiful painting :: grilled cheese with tomatoes :: stencil in amsterdam :: nails, nails, nails :: my dream bed :: adorable little bento box :: pure awesome :: love :: how could your day go wrong if this was your cereal :: san diego sunset :: crosses :: catbat, simple but i love it :: best photo of a shark ever :: give up now by daniel bennett :: framed in my apartment :: cadbury creme eggs, the best candy of spring


side note: everything without a link I either took myself or found via tumblr.
If they are your photos, please leave a comment, as I would love to give credit where it is due :)

4 comments:

  1. swooning over that bed. Seriously. I just got a platform bed and I love it, but that cozy little space would make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're killing me with that Cadbury Egg pic!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nails are so cute! Makes me want to grow out mine :)

    - Lea

    ReplyDelete