Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Favorites

Yesterday I bought my very first pair of Jeffrey Campbells! You'll all have to wait in eager suspicion to see which ones, but you won't be disappointed. Onto my personal April Favorites!


[click image to make bigger!]

hemingway ring by lola and george :: comfy suitcase chair :: macaroni grilled cheese, yes please :: intricate nails + love the purple :: so it goes :: pretty panties :: ouija board wall art :: delectable lunch box :: i need this sleepy lil babe in my life :: wish this was my house :: kitty paws! :: loving the seductiveness :: ruffled pillows :: bread bowls mmm :: shoes with bows :: prints by Charmaine Olivia


side note: everything without a link I either took myself or found via tumblr.
If they are your photos, please leave a comment, as I would love to give credit where it is due :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The mac n cheese grilled cheese? It is so much the snacking hour here, 3 pm, and I am feeling quite hungry now!
    Love the house with the grassy heart too!
    Cheers!
    Meri
    merigoesround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. riiiiiiight, i need to make them STAT

    ReplyDelete