Saturday, April 2, 2011

outfit post

My very first outfit post! I wanted to share this one first because I get a lot of comments on this fabulous dress.


dress: lucca
belt: forever 21
shoes: bakers


While visiting Denver back in 2008, I came across this cute little number at Buffalo Exchange (a second hand store, for those of you without). I really liked the dress, but somehow managed to talk myself out of buying it then and there. Two weeks later I was back in Denver and decided if it was still there, I had to buy it... and to my surprise, it was! Now it's one of my favorite dresses.



These shoes I had to have after I fell in love with the pair of Diors that Carrie wears in Sex in the City: the movie. It's not often that you'll catch me in a pair of stilettos and as a matter of fact these babies sit on the top shelf of my closet in almost mint condition. Hmph.





Lastly, I have to give my good friend Kingston photo credit for taking these photos for me!

15 comments:

  1. such a cute dress! and those heels in the last pic are killerrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are really awesome. Especially the first one. Everything about it is perfect: the grafitti, the dress, the super green foliage. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so pretty!! Those are some serious model shots, and I LOVE that dress. I have been in a jeans and teeshirt funk for a while, but I'm feeling dresses this summer.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Beca, I wish I could wear dresses everyday! No pants ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre so cute! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute!! ove the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing. You are soo pretty by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so fab! i love buffalo exchange! sometimes it's so overpriced though for a second hand store, but i end up going all the time anyways haha.

    completely in love with the dress! and the shoes... so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i do that to myself all the time "if it's gone when i get back, it just wasn't meant to be".. but i'm still pissed when it's gone!

    i love that dress! I'm not a high heel girl.. at all! i've worn them once.. and it pushed my toes weird so they all separated.. no one wants gap toed monster foot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i do that, and, "if this is under $16 (or whatever) price, then i'll buy it" ...it always ends up being a couple dollars more.

    i have the biggest buyers remorse of anyone i know, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buffalo exchange is the best.. they should really branch out internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shoes, i really need a pair like that for spring. i don't think bakers carries those particular sandals any longer. boo, sad panda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are amazing. I don't wear heels often but I lust over them all the time. I almost bought a pair similar to these recently. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jesse, I did buy these a long time ago, but since then I've found knock offs EVERYWHERE, and for like 1/3 the price! keep an eye out for sure because I still see them around. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete