Friday, June 17, 2011

Foodie Friday: Blossoming Lotus

Blossoming Lotus serves organic, freshly made, locally grown, healthy, Vegan fusion cuisine with many gluten free options and was suggested by every person that I asked as the perfect location for brunch. Sunday brunch is always my favorite, there is something lazy and relaxing about Sunday's that makes getting brunch my favorite meal of the week.





Jen got the Southwest Scramble: tofu scramble with a spicy black bean chili, avocado ranch sauce and creamy roasted butternut hollandaise sauce, topped with scallions and cilantro with steamed kale, house made potatoes and a side of maple seitan sausage.



I got the Scramble Special: tofu scramble in a creamy cashew sauce with roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, herb roasted portobello mushrooms with steamed kale, house made potatoes and a side of maple seitan sausage.



I would absolutely go back for lunch AND dinner the next time I visit Portland.


Location: 1713 NE 15th Portland, Oregon 97212
Neighborhood: Irvington

7 comments:

  1. I really want to visit Portland. This place looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. I need to travel with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blossoming Lotus! I too, had many people recommend it to me. I had a really delicious quinoa bowl for dinner with a coconut milk and vanilla vodka cocktail ... I die! Dreamy foods!

    Also, you should come to Seattle! It is close to Portland and super groovy, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, you definitely should. Make sure to go on an empty stomach and eat 4-5 meals per day ;)

    Alli, I actually visited Seattle in September (http://mylittleartichoke.blogspot.com/search/label/seattle). There was some yummy food and I loved pikes, but I unfortunately didn't really care for the rest of it :( -- maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, everything sounds & looks so good! I wish there was a place like that where I live.

    I really love your hair, btw. I had a cut like that once and miss it now that I'm growing my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anastasia, where do you live? and thanks!

    ReplyDelete