Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Favorites

Sorry this is a few days late, but better late than never!!


[click image to make bigger!]

oh yes, i need this digital cat camera :: a frame houses, swoon :: future office :: the dainty squid's oh so cute nails :: i'm not usually into multi-colored hair, but i loveeeee this :: shoes with bows! :: wonderful piece of art :: tres gentlé by dan christofferson :: wooden owl coasters :: i heart marty :: wonderful photo :: minnie skirt! :: need this shirt from romwe :: bookcase one :: bookcase two :: i want this all day


side note: everything without a link I either took myself or found via tumblr.
If they are your photos, please leave a comment, as I would love to give credit where it is due :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the wooden owl coasters! and the Minnie skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that minnie outfit, i've had it saved to my computer for a year... it's my goal to look half that good for halloween so i can wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it, lady! i want to wear it every day, for fun!

    ReplyDelete