Monday, June 6, 2011

The Hangover II plus snacks



After grabbing bagels (jalapeno cheese with sun dried tomato spread) Jon had to basically drag me to the theater as I didn't have very high hopes for The Hangover II. I'm not a fan of sequels in general (minus Back to the Future, Scream and Toy Story), but it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although it was indeed the same movie, different location as the first.



Funny little story, I filled a water bottle with Sprite that I could sneak into the theater ($5 for a soda is unacceptable) and inevitably left it at home. When we parked I realized the water bottle was missing so we grabbed a bottle of Sprite at the corner store and I smuggled it in. Since Jon bought our tickets via Groupon it randomly came with two small drinks. Oops. Popcorn for the movie: extra butter and some hot sauce, please!

4 comments:

  1. Hot sauce... ON the popcorn? That never occurred to me. But it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's so good. Sometimes popcorn is just good on its own, and sometimes it calls for hot sauce on top! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to eat the green tobassco sauce on my popcorn! it's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only weird one that put hot sauce on my popcorn!

    I didn't have any high hopes for the hangover 2 as well but of course my group of guy friends made me go to the midnight screening the night it came out. Btw, the bagel looks so good!

    ReplyDelete