Friday, June 3, 2011

Foodie Friday: Thai Style Noodle House

Las Vegas has some good and definitely weird vegetarian restaurants located right in the heart of China Town.

This time around a friend suggested Veggie Delight, but while looking over their lunch menu I noticed Thai Style Noodle House next door and opted for that instead. Jon has never tried Thai food (this kid doesn't like vegetables OR spice) so it took a bit of coercing, but luckily in the end he really loved it. I'm also down with any restaurant that has an extra complete vegan/vegetarian menu.











Dessert was a must! Though I usually get mangoes with sticky rice, we went for the fried bananas; a little too greasy for my taste, but wonderfully paired with the ice cream and honey.



Location: 3516 Wynn Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
Neighborhood: Chinatown

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this looks delicious! now, i want some thai food but where i moved it's either mexican, mexican, mexican, or chinese. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had Thai food even though there's a Thai restaurant like, minutes from my house. And I've never had dessert in an Asian restaurant! Things to try...

    ReplyDelete